Focus Demolition have completed several large-scale demolition projects in Karratha, including the full demolition of the Karratha Primary School in 2011, as well as the full demolition and site remediation of the Karratha Senior High School later in 2016.
With our knowledge of the landscape, council regulations regarding demolition, and our experience at safely and effectively carrying out projects, it’s no wonder many of the country’s largest companies seek out our services.
Whether you have a mine site that needs decommissioning, or buildings in a live environment that need to be demolished to a set timeframe and budget, Focus Demolition are your go-to company.
Benefits of working with Focus Demolition on your next Karratha demolition project:
- We have experience working in remote regions of Western Australia.
- We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of the demolition, with a focus on recycling as many materials as possible.
- If asbestos is found, we are licensed and fully equipped to safely remove this.
- We have a vast amount of experience working in live sites, even carrying out large bridge demolitions with pedestrians and workers within several metres of the space.
- Our demolition services extend to include a large range of buildings and sites including mine sites, schools, shopping centres, oil refineries, warehouses, hospitals, airports and more.
- A proven track record of completing large, technically challenging projects that other companies turn away.
- We work closely with our clients to ensure that their goals are correctly met, on-time and on-budget and that there is complete transparency across all areas of the project.
If you are based in Karratha and require demolition services, please contact Focus Demolition to discuss how we can help you.