Focus Demolition is one of the most highly regarded industrial demolition company in Western Australia. We’ve earned a reputation in WA of being experts in demolition and asbestos removal. We have extensive knowledge and expertise handling complex projects on a large industrial scale whilst upholding the highest level of safety and professionalism.
Focus Demolition specialises in large scale demolition projects in the Pilbara and we are one of the preferred Pilbara demolition company for many mining companies and local governments. These projects have included mine closures and site decommissions. To understand our process for a project like this, read our guide on decommissioning a mine site.
How Focus Decommission a Mine Site
Reasons to choose Focus Demolition in the Pilbara
- We use Department of Environmental Regulations approved solutions to allow industrial sites to be utilised for new Brownfield projects.
- Our team has vast experience working in live environments – if you are shutting down your mine site in stages.
- Your workers’ safety is our number 1 priority.
- There is minimal interruption to the existing worksite activities, preventing any loss in revenue due to stopped work.
- The Focus team is professional and can be quickly mobilised with the relevant machinery to the most remote locations in Western Australia
- We carry out the work to the highest possible standard while ensuring all safety regulations are met.
Mine site demolition and more
Not only does Focus Demolition offer mine site demolition services in the Pilbara, but we also specialise in commercial and industrial demolition. We’ve been hired by some of the Pilbara’s largest companies to assist in their unique projects. We don’t believe any project is too challenging and place the highest emphasis on professionalism and safety.
- Steel structures
- Conveyor systems
- Fine ore bins
- Crushing plants
- Learn more about industrial demolition.
Contact us today with RFQ details or to discuss how we can best help you with your minesite demolition project.